Monday, September 5, 2011

Week of 9/5 Menu Plan

Well, here is my plan. And it is just that, just a plan or guideline for our meals for the week. It is not written in stone is just guides us to cost-friendly meals according to what is either on sale or what I already have on hand. We are about to clean out the freezer so I will be using up meats I already have to make room for some homegrown beef (coming from my in-laws, talk about organic!)


This week will be full of easy meal because my son's first season of soccer starts! Yay! Plus today is a holiday, which my wonderful mother-in-law will be cooking the majority of dinner tonight. But that means that my hubby and son have been home 3 days in a row, which makes for a lot of fun but also makes for an extra big mess for me to clean up on Tuesday! And let's face it, it will probably take me most of the week to recover from this long weekend!

Monday: MIL is cooking majority, she assigned me to baked beans and banana pudding


Tuesday: Crockpot Roast with carrots and potatoes

Wednesday: Taco Salad with homemade guacamole (yum!)

Thursday: Chicken Noodle Soup

Friday: Fajitas with mexican rice and refried beans

Hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday! Happy Labor Day from Caffeinated Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment