Monday, November 14, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - 11/14

I know, I know, I've been slacking on posting my weekly menu plans. 


But I'm going to start back up after a couple weeks off. I didn't realize how much these "plans" impacted my daily life. 


I mean, I'm not good at sticking to what I have planned for that particular day but it does give me an idea of what we could eat. If I have it written down then I am more apt to stick to cooking for that day, even if I switch things around. It's more of a weekly plan instead of black and white meal per day. I am a busy mom, lazy cook, and indecisive, so these plans make it easier for me to actually cook instead of going to eat or getting take out. 



I'm linking my meal plan up at Menu Plan Monday over at Orgjunkie.com. For more menu ideas head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie for hundreds of others.


Menu Plan for Week of: Nov. 14, 2011 


Monday: Leftover pork chops 


Tuesday: Pizza 


Wednesday: Taco Soup


Thursday: Chicken Noodle Soup


Friday: Beef Fajitas 


Saturday: Beef Tips in Gravy 


This week will be super easy especially with the help of my slow cooker! I just love that thing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment