Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dirty Dishes...


So, I just realized that the glass I was drinking from was dirty! Ewww!

I have slight ADD and get distracted very easily, so when I'm unloading the dishwasher (or doing anything else for that matter) I sometimes (mostly all the time) get sidetracked. So this morning I unloaded the dishwasher (surprisingly all the way) and had loaded back dirty dishes. Well, apparently I forgot this afternoon all about my accomplishment...

  

That is until I went to get a drink of my water and noticed something at the bottom of the glass. Then it clicked, the dishes in the dishwasher must have been dirty! Can I say EWWWW again!?

This grossness has promted me to make a "clean/dirty" magnet for my dishwasher. Of course, if you aren't crafty you could always buy one off the internet, but I'm not that patient, I want mine NOW!


I made mine very simply, of course if you have more time you could get craftier (is that a word?) I figure that mine will get torn up or lost on a weekly basis due to my 3 year old that loves magnets.

I found an old magnet, one of those free ones (no one is going to miss it anyway).

Then I used a piece of scrapbooking paper (good use of a scrap) and wrote on it.

I used double sided tape to adhere it, but you could hot glue it.

No comments:

Post a Comment