Monday, September 19, 2011

Menu Week of 9/19

I am really getting the hang of this menu plan thing. Thanks Orgjunkie.com and their Menu Plan Monday linky. It has inspired me to actually write (or type) out my weekly menu and become a little bit more organized. It helps me stay on track with actually cooking at home and saving money by not feeling like it would be easier/quicker to just go out to eat. If I make a homemade (or semi-homemade) meal at home it is not only healthier but also it actually gives me more time to spend with my family. We get to spend quality time together while making our dinner and eatting dinner as a family every night.


Monday: Frozen Pizza (ladies night at church = free night for mom!)

Tuesday: Blueberry pancakes with bacon and scrambled eggs


Wednesday: Tacos

Thursday: Slow Cooker Steak Tips (photo from SouthernPlate.com along with her recipe)

Friday: Frito Chili Pie

Hopefully this week I will do a little better to sticking to my meal plan! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment