Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wordless Wednesday ~ Fall 2010

I can't believe fall is already here. We have yet to buy a pumpkin this year (with our weather they will get yucky way too fast!) but to get in the Halloween/fall mood I thought I would share some pics from last year!


This is us at the Fall Festival/Pumpkin Patch



Mom doing all the dirty work. Trying to have some fun and gross P man out!
(I sure hope it's just the angle and that I really don't have a chin like that!)

  

Ok, now he is over it and agreed to pose for a pic!
Don't mind my super messy kitchen!
Hubs doesn't know how to take a posed pic that hides all the junk!

Go OSU Cowboys! (Can you tell we're fans!)
Sometime during all the fun P man lost his shirt!

To infinity, and beyond!


*Linking this up over at Wordless Wednesday and 5 Minutes for Mom


1 comment:

  1. How fun, the best part about having kids at Halloween is stealing their candy when they go back to school!

    ReplyDelete